We Empower Native Communities
As a Native-led nonprofit organization, we respect the sovereignty of Native nations.
Their leaders and community members know their strengths and how to serve their people best.
We listen first, work alongside, and honor promises made to the Native American people and their communities to offer resources and opportunities that inspire hope and facilitate success.
- Native Hope assists young Native Americans with access to opportunities, support from successful leaders within and beyond their communities, and opportunities centered around empowerment.
- We offer boots-on-the-ground assistance promoting healthier living and constructive activities for Native youth and their families, such as:
- Food, cleaning, and hygiene items
- Supplies to communities
- Community cleanup
- Healthy snacks and meals for community events
- Cultural presentations in schools
- Youth media training and storytelling project for Nambe youth
- Backpacks with school supplies for elementary children
- GED scholarships
- Basic essentials to those who need it most
- Christmas presents and holiday meals to Native American children and their families
Community Outreach and Mentorship Opportunities
We meet with community members, listen to their needs, and mobilize resources and volunteers to take action.
We offer opportunities, support, and funding for Indigenous leaders, so they can develop initiatives and improve Indian Country.
We share stories of struggle and hope, raising awareness about injustice and celebrating the resilience of Native peoples.
Voices of Indian Country
Get to Know the Untold Stories
How to Give Hope
Help Us Bring Healing
The best way to help Native American communities is to start by listening. When you give to Native Hope, your support goes directly to projects that communities themselves have identified as important. Join our family of Natives and non-Natives working toward a world without barriers.